When you enlist the services of Advanced Coating & Converting Systems, Inc., you put an incredible selection of resources at your fingertips. Let our knowledgeable staff help you find the right adhesive or converting process to meet your needs. Our capabilities include:
Hot-Melt Adhesive Coating & Converting
- Film Coatings (Single, Multiple Zones, or Intermittent) up to 30 mil thick
- Random Fiber Spray Coatings
- Spiral Spray Coatings
- Melt-Blown Coatings
- Slot Die Head Coating as Low as 1 GSM
- Specialty Hot Melt Pressure Sensitive Adhesive (HMPSA) Coatings
- Specialty Hot Melt Heat Reactivated Adhesive (HMHRA) Coatings
- Laminations Requiring HMPSA
- Product Assembly Applications Requiring HMPSA
- Specialty Island(TM) Adhesive Transfer Strips
- Specialty Dry-Edge(TM) HMPSA Tapes & Transfer Tapes
- AContinuous Spooling & Traverse Winding
- Die Cutting
Slitting, Spooling & Traverse Winding
- Widths .5" to 27"
- Unwind: Maximum 24" O.D.
- Roll lengths are available from 108 ft. through maximum 18" O.D.
- 3" or 6" I.D. cores
- Slitting Method: Shear, Score, Razor
Contact us today for more information on the many ways we can best meet your hot-melt coating and converting needs. (615) 851-2000